Sunday, February 21, 2010

a dream for a future.

Time flies so fast. Four years ago, I was very eager to enter High School. I am very excited for a new environment, happy to meet new friends, ready for a new beginning, ready to become independent, and to do more and be more.

When I was a child, I dreamt of becoming a doctor. I want it because I want to help sick young individuals. But as I walk through my life, I then realized what I really want. My dream is to become a journalist someday. I want to be sent to different places to cover, disseminate, and gather information for a news and story. I want to become an instrument for truth. I will give everyone the hottest and freshest news.

A month from now, I will be graduating. My high school days will come to an end. I know it’s sad but a new beginning, a new chapter awaits. I will pursue my dream at the premiere and scenic University of the Philippines-Los BaƱos. I wish to take up BA Communication Arts.

Years from now, I want to have a job at a TV station, magazine and newspapers. Someday, I wish to become successful in my chosen career. As a fruit of my hard works and labor, I wish to have my own house, car, and properties. But most of all material things are nothing compared to my family's wealth. I am doing my best for them. I want to treat them nothing but the best.
My dreams are not only for myself but also for my family, a dream that I would like to secure for their future.


My dream doesn’t end here. I have a lot of dreams. I wish to fullfill all of these.

I will keep on dreaming, do believing and let to survive. I know that I can do more, yet be more

No comments:

Post a Comment