Thursday, February 4, 2010

CHANGE: for you & me.

I believe in the saying be the change of you want to be by Mahatma Gandhi. Change is the only thing permanent in this world. Thus change must start within ourselves.

As Rizal said, the youth is the hope of our fatherland. We are the change makers. We are the voice of our nation. I am one of the youth.I, being ordinary doesn't mean to do the simple things in life. I can be extraordinary, I can do more yet do more.

To myself , I am changing in my ways. From being a child and reach my maturity. From being Dependent to Independent. I am studying well. I may not be one of the best in school, but I know I did my best. I know I would use my knowledge for my future, for you and all of us.

As a student leader, I lead my fellow students in school. I'm trying to be a role model in my ways. Simple things like wearing my ID, behaving well during schools programs, attending my duties as an officer can make a big change. It can make a difference. I am initiating my fellow students to speak our National Language. I am motivating them for a change.

In the future, I will be eligible to vote. I will not lose this chance. I will go and register immediately. My one vote is a big vote. Through this, I could be heard . My voice could be heard. I can make a change. I can make a difference and I care for it. I can start a change. the change for me, for you and for all of us, and for our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment